Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayers

Please keep our family in prayer for the next 40 days. I have a killer schedule that depresses me to look at. This month outside of preaching and leading cells and cell leaders, we are constructing a sprung for our permanent location as The Bridge. I as well have the Catalyst and Reveal conferences. Throw in concerts at Chester, Windemere, and Waterloo and I'm toast. I'm praying that my family doesn't just toast me. Start praying as well for November. Becky and I are traveling to Honduras for a few days to help with the Global Leadership Summit and see the work of Compassion International. Finally, we have a house that we need to sale or rent-to-own.

I don't often ask for prayer.. but now is a good time for it.

This is a very exciting time. I can't wait to see/experience all that God has in store. It is also a time that I need to be extra careful to spend time with Becky, Brylee, and Halle.

No comments: