Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This morning I am feeling like a new woman. Yesterday I was kinda out of it most of the day. Ben is the most awesome daddy. He changed every diaper and did all the work with Halle except feed her. I couldn't ask for a better daddy and husband. He also took great care of me and never complained. ( I guess I'll forgive him for that picture he just posted of me this morning!)

Halle has been real good most the night. She's a lot like Brylee in regards to her eating. I'm beginning to think she is confused. Maybe she thinks she's supposed to hoard her food for the winter, or maybe she thinks she's in a contest-think of that little guy in the hot dog eating contest. She keeps kicking all her covers off. The nurses keep trying to swaddle her real tight and before you know it, she's got the blanket half off. The last time they brought her back from the nursery she barely had the blanket wrapped around her. I guess she told them :D

No comments: