Thursday, May 15, 2008

HOPE


We are starting a new sermon series this week at The Bridge. It is called "HOPE." I have sensed in our celebration that there are some folks tied up in chains and a bit down. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it is because of gas prices and financial stuff. Maybe it is because I let them get comfortable. Maybe they are facing a giant that is adversely affecting their family... Whatever it is, I've sensed that they need hope. So we are spending the next four weeks talking about why we have hope.

Week 1: The Genesis of Hope - Tim
Week 2: Hopeless
Week 3: Hopeful
Week 4: Hope-filled

It is my desire that our Bridge Community will go outside the doors of our church and bring hope to the PARKLAND area as a result of this series. Join me in prayer for the next four weeks.

-ben

P.S. I BLOG everyday at thebridgechurch.blogspot.com if you want more updates.
P.S.S. I am addicted to LOST and I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!!

No comments: