Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy few weeks

Hello all, I thought I would drop a note to say I will blog on and off as I travel. The family and I had a great time at a cabin Monday and this morning. Tomorrow, Becky and I leave with 8 leaders from our church 30 and under to attend the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. I'll blog some of our experience.

Other cool happenings:

1) Concrete is being poured tomorrow at the new church site for the Sprung. Men we'll begin work next week.
2) This coming Sunday's message is on dealing with crummy co-workers and how we can "be the church" at work reflecting God's light.
3) Next week Tim is speaking at Reveal. I'll be traveling with him and a crew from our church.
4) The weekend of the 17th I am leading worship at Windemere.

Not so cool happenings:
1) I am behind on my seminary.


I just wanted to keep you updated. More to come.
2)

No comments: