Thursday, February 28, 2013

Full Abandon

Bridge Faith Family, 

This Sunday we celebrate seven years of gospel work together! More than ever I am committed to making disciples who make more disciples for His fame. The early church was fiercely committed to Jesus because they knew how full life was with the one who relentlessly pursued them. Their very reason for living had changed and due to this they radically abandoned their lives for something far better. They found true life in Christ. We can too!!!! 

Following Jesus did mean radical abandon for the early church and it still means that for us today. BUT, more than duty, this is an overwhelming delight. What could possibly bring more meaning to life than following Jesus? 

I can't wait to preach Acts 5;12-42. Please take a few moments on Friday or Saturday to read ahead.  I am going to share 14 signs of life in the early multiplying church, share a  battle cry for 2013, and challenge everyone to make six commitments as we head into year eight!

I desire to passionately pursue life in Christ with full abandon, then when they put me in the ground,  live forever

Please join me. 

--pastor ben